Yes We are Open
Please follow the suggestions of the CDC and the requirements of the business you are visiting.
The following is to educate, protect and prepare our community, visitors and all employees.
Please do not go into public areas, inside or out if you are not feeling sick
Fully vaccinated is defined as:
- You have completed both shots (if you got the 2 shot vaccine) at least 2 weeks ago.
- Single shot vaccine was at least 2 weeks ago.
- Frequent handwashing with soap for at least 20 seconds and use of hand sanitizers, with at least 60% alcohol, when soap is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If tissues aren’t available, cough into your elbow
- Stay home when you are sick
- Contact your personal physician if you have concerns about your health
- Use extra care to clean and disinfect surfaces, including door handles, cell phones and keyboards
- Use household products specifically designed to disinfect